Online Purchase Terms
2. All orders once successfully made cannot be changed, cancelled, refunded nor exchanged.
3. Please ensure a valid 8-digit Hong Kong SAR phone number is provided upon check-out in order to receive SMS or call from SF for delivery purpose from S.F Standard Delivery Service.
4. SMS will be sent to your mobile on or before the delivery date with your SF waybill number (only applicable to self-pick up orders at SF station or SF Locker). You may check the delivery status with this waybill number on SF website.
5. We will send an order confirmation email to you in which details of the order will be included. If you did not receive an order confirmation email, please contact our customer service.
6. If you have any questions, you can contact our customer service by email or phone as below:
Operating Hours： Monday to Friday from 10am to 6pm（except public holidays）
7. If we have to contact you, we will do so by writing to you via SMS at the telephone number or email at the email address you provided to us in your order.
8. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. The product packaging may vary slightly from those images.
9. If you are an existing MAKE UP FOR EVER Hong Kong member, please fill in your registered mobile number at checkout.
10. If you wish to become a member of MAKE UP FOR EVER Hong Kong, please fill in your mobile number and birth month at checkout.
11. Membership points in respect of any order confirmation will be credited in your membership account within 30 days after transaction.
12. MAKE UP FOR EVER Membership Rewards Program 2021: From January 1 to December 31, 2021, for every $10 you spent in MAKE UP FOR EVER, you will be entitled 1 bonus point. By accumulating up to required level, you are eligible to redeem the corresponding makeup services.
13. MAKE UP FOR EVER Hong Kong reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
14. All matters of dispute are subject to the final decision of MAKE UP FOR EVER Hong Kong.
1. Free shipping with every order upon HK$300.
2. HK$30 delivery fee will be charged for order below HK$300.
3. We only ship to Hong Kong SAR, including Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories and outlying islands. Macau SAR and mainland China region are not supported at the moment.
4. Shipment will arrive at the shipping address in 7 business days under normal circumstances. Delivery service is not available on Sundays and Public Holidays. Delivery service might be affected in light of festive, special weather conditions, traffic disruption occasion and the vacancy of SF lockers.
5. If the shipment cannot be successfully delivered to the customer due to personal reasons, please contact SF Express directly in order to make further arrangements. If the delivery cannot be reached multiple times, your order might risk being cancelled and not refunded.
6. We offer SF Standard Delivery Service or SF Store/ Locker Self-pickup Service.
7. SF Standard Delivery Service:
● Orders will be delivered to the address and phone no. provided by customer when placing their order.
● PO Box is not accepted as shipping address.
● Standard Delivery Service is NOT available in specified destinations, including warehouse, logistics center, airport, container terminals, Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Center and AsiaWorld-Expo. Delivery service is also NOT available in specified areas, including but not limited to: Big Wave Bay, Lo Wu, Tai O Island, Siu Ho Wan and Po Toi Islands.
● An order can be delivered to one address only. If customer requires sending orders to multiple addresses, customer needs to place a separate order for each address.
● Delivery Schedule (in exception of Outlying Islands. Please refer to ‘Outlying Islands Delivery Schedule’):
Mondays to Saturdays 09:00 – 19:00
Sundays and Public Holidays Closed
● Outlying Islands Delivery Schedule:
Cheung Chau Mondays and Thursdays 14:00 - 18:00
Lamma Island Tuesdays and Fridays 14:00 - 18:00
Peng Chau Wednesdays and Saturdays 14:00 - 18:00